Well organized books mean that you can spend your time on your most important business - Your Business.
Remote Bookkeeping Service
Our firm provides a wide range of bookkeeping services to our clients. We will help you to set up and maintain record keeping systems that will insure your business runs smoothly, so you are never slowed down by disorganized or missing information. Additionally, all of our services are available remotely, rendering them more efficient and cost effective for your bottom line. Below, you will find a list of many of our available bookkeeping services, which can either be contracted for individually, or as part of a holistic service package.
- Capture transaction data and record into your accounting software
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit card accounts and business loan accounts
- Enter and track asset purchases
- Monitor accounts receivable and create monthly customer statements
- Enter vendor bills, match against purchase orders, track discrepancies, enter and generate bill payments and create open payables reports
- Host your accounting software for anywhere, anytime access
- Generate a monthly key performance indicators reports package and meet remotely to review and analyze activity
Expanding your business entails hiring more employees and managing your payroll expenses and obligations. Let us assist you. We provide 4 tiers of payroll services, arranged into packages to accommodate a range of needs and budgets. By structuring a package to meet your company's unique situation, you don't have to worry about being charged for features or services you aren't interested in, unlike cookie-cutter payroll services. Check out our list of services and start building your package today.
- Capture time for each of your employees
- Process weekly or bi-weekly payroll
- Generate checks, pay stubs or direct deposit
- Pay payroll taxes, and remit third party payments, such as retirement or health insurance
- Create certified payrolls for government agencies
- Process and remit quarterly and annual payroll tax forms
- Do all company 1099Misc, 1099Int or 1099Div filings, electronically filing from year end data